Doctor Eleks coordinates the work of the reception and saves patients’ and physicians’ time allowing a receptionist to promptly update the schedule and to monitor the usage of medical facilities.
- Eliminating the need for paper records of patients’ visits.
- Quickly searching for EMR by patient’s ID, surname or birth date.
- Coordinating patients’ visits with reception hours and infrastructure usage.
- Effective planning of reception hours taking into consideration physicians’ vacations, illness, business trips or meetings.
- Informing a physician about patient’s arrival.
- Viewing the history of patient’s visits and physician’s reception hours per day, week or month.